Jobs for bridal professionals
Looking for a Sales Representative, Agent or Distributor?
Or looking for a new brand to represent as Agent or Distributor?
Or looking for new Sales or Styling Professionals in your store?
Post your vacancy here on the Sposa Facts website! Please contact us for more information.
- Attend and advise the client providing a professional treatment oriented to excellence and satisfying their needs.
- Meet the sales and efficiency goals set by the Store Manager.
- Control the daily agenda by preparing future appointments in order to ensure perfect attention and customer satisfaction, in addition to the daily organization of activities to be performed.
- Generate business and traffic through the management of your client portfolio in addition to the clients that arrive through means of the contact center.
- Control store stocks and stock flow with Central in order to ensure its availability in order to ensure compliance with established quality requirements and defined delivery times.
- Perform administrative support tasks (telephone support, cashier closing, receipt of merchandise, tracking, transfers, inventories, etc.), contributing to the excellent operation of the store.
- Ensure at all times a correct store image following the internal policy established by PRONOVIAS in terms of order, both for the sales area and workshop and warehouse.
We are looking for a person with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in consultation and sales of premium or luxury brands. A passionate person to provide excellent service to our clients with a positive attitude.
We would love to incorporate a goal-oriented person, with the ability to work as a team and reflect a problem-solving attitude. You must have excellent communication skills and the contribution of languages will be highly valuable.
Availability to work on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is required.
Should you meet these requirements and want to work with Pronovias, we will be happy to meet you. Join our Pronovias team!
Essense Designs is an international bridal wholesaler with key offices based in Lenexa, Kansas and Perth, Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced and driven Director of Product Operations with a project and process management approach and a keen eye for detail to join our team in Lenexa, Kansas.
The Director of Product Operations is responsible for directing, leading and managing our U.S. based Product Operation teams and will collaborate daily with cross-departmental leadership internally, as well as with our offshore factories, international warehouses, and our Australian office.
The perfect candidate is a highly organized and influential leader, skilled at developing a strong team and mentoring for future growth. The Director of Product Operations will be a strategic and results-oriented leader, proficient communicator and product operations innovator. The person in this role will identify opportunities, develop tactics, present recommendations and implement programs that will enhance operational effectiveness and give the Company a distinct competitive advantage in the bridal industry.
In this role, we are looking for a strong, collaborative, and detail-oriented person who will thrive in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product.
Seniority Level: Director
Industry: Marketing & Advertising Apparel & Fashion Retail
Job Type: Product Management Marketing
If you have the skills, spark and drive to help us further our growth, please click on the link below and follow the prompts to submit a cover letter, resume, and online application.
Please note: We believe cover letters are important to help us understand why you are interested in this position and your unique story and qualifications. If you really want to work with us, then please take this into consideration when submitting your materials.
Would you join an international high growing project of the couture fashion sector?
Our department of Marketing would like to meet you. We continue to grow and in order to face the next challenges, the department is looking for a/an Paid Media Manager who is keen on developing within a dynamic and daring environment.
We encourage you to meet us and discover the magic of the sector from the hand of this great family.
- Manage SEM programmatic and and social media campaigns and strategies (Adwords, Programmatic, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram) for two brands and 12 countries.
- Responsible for the generation of leads across multiple business divisions with tight cost per lead goals.
- Collect data and provide analysis to monitor campaign performance and recommend optimization adjustments.
- Test new ads, landing pages and tactics on an ongoing basis to improve overall campaign conversion.
- Aggregate performance data from each bidding platform and create reporting dashboards to facilitate the monitoring of campaign performance and provide detailed weekly reporting and analytics that can be shared with key stakeholders (Monthly)
- Define and manage global budgets per channels and countries.
- Work with internal teams and agencies to launch different digital campaigns on time.
- Lead a team of two people
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Spanish; Advanced English level; French or Portuguese are a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in executing paid media campaigns.
- Well versed in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords (Search, Video / YouTube), Google Analytics
- Deep knowledge of the advertising platforms of all social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Be comfortable with hight budget and lot of countries management.
- Working hours: from Monday to Thursday 9h-18h30 and Friday 9h-15h.
Pronovias Group, leader in the Bridal sector, is looking for a high-performing
Sales Director DACH, Benelux and Scandinavia
to join our hub in Huizen, Netherlands. Reporting to Managing Director, the Sales Director will be responsible of the Sales Developement and Coordination of this area.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within the DACH/Benelux and Scandinavia area.
- Managing and coordinating a team of more than 10 agents in the territory.
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Building and maintaining strong,long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Coordinating the area in accordance with the Pronovias Group directions and policies.
- Native in German. Fluent in English & Dutch.
- Available to travel 80% of the time, within the terrirory assigned and to the HQ in Barcelona.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Passion for the Fashion Industry.
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join the Essense team. This is a new position based in our Lenexa, KS office that has been created to support our ongoing global growth.
This role will have a tremendous impact on the day-to-day activities of the organization with high visibility to senior management both domestically and abroad. Effectively managing the company’s projects is paramount to the continued success of the organization.
We are looking for a hands-on, driven individual to support our Technology management team, across all lines of our business, to ensure all objectives are completed efficiently. This role reports to the Manager of the Project Management Office based in our U.S. office and is responsible for developing, managing, and executing all project plans throughout the project lifecycle. Most importantly, individuals in this role must have a strong consultation and collaboration skills coupled with broad business acumen in order to effectively manage projects with key stakeholders throughout the business.
The successful person will be a self-motivated, inquisitive individual who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment. This role requires a professional with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership and adaptability. With an ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment, the successful person will need to manage multiple priorities effectively. Our culture thrives on creative energy and collaboration, and above all, we’re looking for a team player with a sense of fun.
In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We recognise and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for talented individuals to thrive. As such, we provide competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, with significant opportunity for exceptional team members to grow with us as we continue to expand.
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Marketing & Advertising Apparel & Fashion Retail
Job Type: Project Management Information Technology
If you have the skills and drive to help us further our growth, please click on the link below and follow the prompts to submit a cover letter, resume, and online application.
Please note: We believe cover letters are important to help us understand why you are interested in this position and your unique story and qualifications. If you sincerely desire to work with us, please take this into consideration when submitting your materials.