Jobs for bridal professionals
Bridal Fashion professionals offering jobs or looking for new challenges.
So if you are looking for a sales representative, agent or distributor for your brand?
Or looking for a new brand to represent as agent or distributor?
Or looking for new sales reps, designing talents or styling professionals for your brand or in your store?
Post your vacancy or present your activity on the Sposa Facts website!
Please contact us for more information.
Rosa Clará Group, headquartered in Barcelona and present in more than 30 countries in the world, is a leader in bridal couture fashion.
Our mission is to realize the dreams of women in the world by offering inspiring collections for special and unique moments.
Elegance, excellence and femininity in every detail is what sets us apart, thanks to the hard work and passion of the more than 400 people that make up our human team.
We encourage you to meet us and discover the magic of the sector from the hand of this great family.
The mission of the position is:
- Manage SEM programmatic and and social media campaigns and strategies (Adwords, Programmatic, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram) for two brands and 12 countries.
- Responsible for the generation of leads across multiple business divisions with tight cost per lead goals.
- Collect data and provide analysis to monitor campaign performance and recommend optimization adjustments.
- Test new ads, landing pages and tactics on an ongoing basis to improve overall campaign conversion.
- Aggregate performance data from each bidding platform and create reporting dashboards to facilitate the monitoring of campaign performance and provide detailed weekly reporting and analytics that can be shared with key stakeholders (Monthly)
- Define and manage global budgets per channels and countries.
- Work with internal teams and agencies to launch different digital campaigns on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Spanish; Advanced English level; French or Portuguese are a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in executing paid media campaigns.
- Well versed in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords (Search, Video / YouTube), Google Analytics
- Deep knowledge of the advertising platforms of all social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Be comfortable with hight budget and lot of countries management.
- Working hours: from Monday to Thursday 9h-18h30 and Friday 9h-15h.
Job Type: Fashion and apparel
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Would you join an international high growing project of the couture fashion sector?
Our department of Marketing would like to meet you.
We continue to grow and in order to face the next challenges, the department is looking for a Senior Paid Media Specialist who is keen on developing within a dynamic and daring environment.
The Rosa Clará Group, headquartered in Barcelona and present in more than 30 countries around the world, is a leader in haute couture bridal fashion.
Our mission is to make the dreams of women in the world come true by offering inspiring collections for special and unique moments. Elegance, excellence and femininity in every detail is what differentiates us, thanks to the hard work and passion of the more than 400 people who make up the human team.
The mission of the position is:
- Manage the Store Business in all its aspects (motivation and training of the team, sales achievement, sample book, administration, order management, stock, checkout procedures, external suppliers warehouse, inventories, follow-up of arrangements, tests).
- Boost the sales of the Store and achieve the objectives set.
- Personalized attention to clients in all phases of the process (sale and post-sale).
- Updating and expansion of the customer database, as well as the development of the customer portfolio.
- Coordinate all the necessary steps for the correct operation of the store, according to the strategy and standards of the Central.
- Minimum demonstrable experience of 5 years as Store Manager in the Fashion Sector. Valuable experience in the bridal sector.
- Valuable knowledge of dressmaker or pattern maker and experience in a highly personalized sale (Boutique) with excellent customer service.
- Person accustomed to working for objectives and incentives. Knowledge and management of KPIs.
- Person with leadership, good team manager and with the ability to manage the store’s business autonomously. Organizational capacity, planning and flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Enthusiastic, committed and oriented to offer an excellent service to the Client.
- Dynamic, constant, decisive person, with negotiation, communication and teamwork skills.
- Time availability.
- Good presence and availability for immediate incorporation.
Job Type: Retail Management & In-store
Location: Pamplona, Spain
Are you joining an international growth project in the haute couture fashion sector? Our Rosa Clara store in Pamplona wants to meet you.
We continue to grow and to face the next challenges the department needs a Store Manager with enthusiasm to develop in a dynamic and daring environment. We encourage you to get to know us and discover the magic of the sector with the help of this great family.
Bei Kleider Machen Bräute GmbH bieten wir dir:
- Ein junges Start-up in moderner Arbeitsatmosphäre
- Die Liebe zur Nachhaltigkeit und die Möglichkeit Prozesse aktiv mitgestalten zu können
- Ein buntes, motiviertes Team
- Faire Gehaltsstrukturen
Das erwartet dich:
- Individuelle und persönliche Beratung unsere Kundinnen bei der Suche nach dem Traumkleid
- Kundenkommunikation vor und nach der Beratung
- Kontrolle von Wareneingang und Warenausgang
Das bringst du mit:
- Bestenfalls bereits erste Erfahrung mit Brautkleidern und ein ausgeprägtes Gespür für Mode
- Spaß an intensiver, persönlicher Beratung und engem Kund*innenkontakt
- Ein gepflegtes Erscheinungsbild ist dir wichtig
- Ausgeprägte Teamfähigkeit
- Verfügbarkeit, vornehmlich an Freitagen und samstags
Essense Designs is an international bridal organization with key offices based in Lenexa, Kansas and Perth, Australia. Our growing organization also operates in the United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, and New Zealand. We have been a global leader in bridal fashion for over 20 years and our designs are currently sold in over 1,500 stores worldwide.
With innovative designs and a strong customer service approach, Essense Designs is a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company that rewards excellence, drive, and collaboration.
Your expertise and experience should include:
- Senior level experience in high-end multi-unit / multi-channel retail organizations; diverse retail structure experience including license, company-owned and/or partnerships, as this position will support our 1500+ stores. International experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in data-based decision making and ability to leverage BI tools to create actionable reporting; must be tech savvy, learn new tools and systems quickly.
- Experienced in process improvement including Lean concepts
- A vibrant leadership style that is adaptable, courageous and reflective of high emotional intelligence.
We are seeking an innovative and passionate retail operations leader for a newly created role that will impact future growth with our retailers. This position will empower you to play a unique strategic and pivotal role and establish retail operational excellence as a core competency in the organization. You will develop tactics, present recommendations and implement compliance, reporting, and programs that will enhance store operational effectiveness and give Essense Designs a distinct competitive advantage in the Bridal industry. You will drive ground-breaking change at a global organization as you leverage your talent and experience developing innovative processes and tools to drive exceptional success.
Most importantly, we are seeking a leader who is operationally minded, intellectually curious and aligned with our culture who will create and support an inspiring environment that promotes productivity, innovation, and fun!
Job Type: Retail Operations, Management
Location: Lenexa, Kansas, USA
We are a company that believes in finding better ways and we are passionate about the bridal industry and our retail partners. We are always working on continuous improvement projects and new ways to leverage our industry expertise to challenge conventional business methods.
If you have the skills and drive to help us further our growth, please click on the link below and follow the prompts to submit a cover letter, resume, and online application.
Bij MRFG zijn we gespecialiseerd in het creëren en produceren van hedendaagse bruidsjurken. Wij behouden elk aspect van creatie tot sales in house. Continuïteit en een zeer gemotiveerd team maken ons in Europa en daarbuiten succesvol.
Ondersteund door onze creativiteit en ons servicebeleid streven we dagelijks naar een optimaal resultaat bij onze partners, de bruidswinkels. Om ons team in Antwerpen te versterken zijn wij op zoek naar een Accountmanager (m/v).
- Interne administratieve ondersteuning aan onze Business Developers;
- Ondersteuning van onze partners in Europa;
- Opvolging en coördinatie van alle orders in Europa;
- Verkoop van nieuwe collectie aan onze partners.
- Een hart voor mode;
- Enthousiasme rondom onze Marylise, Rembo Styling en Carta Branca leefwereld;
- Competent en dynamisch;
- Openheid en team spirit;
- Goede kennis van MS office en de nieuwe media;
- Ervaring in binnendienst is een must;
- Je bent een talenknobbel en beheerst het Duits, Frans, Engels en Nederlands;
- Je bent gestructureerd.
Job Type: Accountmanagement
Location: Antwerpen, België
- De mogelijkheid om afwisselende taken uit te voeren;
- Een open en hartelijke werkomgeving;
- Snelle communicatie omwille van kleine hiërarchie en verantwoordelijkheid;
- Groeiende onderneming met vernieuwende projecten.
Klinkt dit als de geknipte uitdaging voor jou? Mail ons dan.